Sunday, October 26, 2014

Buried in the Deepest Sea



I went digging into my blog archives and wanted to share one of my favorite posts I've ever written.  At the time I wrote it, I printed it out and set it aside.  Little did I know that following week, I would have a friend in my home who needed this message in a mighty way.  God knew the need in advance, and there it was on my table, ready to share with her.  

Even if you already know this message, please read. . we all have "stuff" we are hanging on to that God has already forgotten.   It may make a difference to you today.  

Here's the link:

Buried in the Deepest Sea


Have a blessed Sunday!

Abby

4 comments:

  1. God's timing is perfect! I love this passage since the truth of it is so overwhelming~ Praise God that he is so gracious to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful reminder of the Grace of our God - thank yo Abby
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words indeed Abby! And what a perfect timing God has in our daily lives!
    May He continue to shine His light upon you and yours,

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.