Thursday, April 26, 2018

Confidence in God's Will


“There are no 'if's' in God's world. And no places that are safer than other places. The center of His will is our only safety - let us pray that we may always know it!”
― Corrie ten Boom

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14

I have felt that I've been in God's will and times I'm out of His will. There's no place I'd rather be, smack dab in the middle of God's will. There is comfort in that secure place.

What does this verse mean to you?

Have a blessed day. 


2 comments:

  1. Lots of thoughts about this...not sure appropriate to share here, but I certainly agree that when we are in the hands of God we are in the safest place of all. You are describing that place as the center of God’s will and, yes, that makes perfect sense.

    That spot looks so familiar...I’ll hazard a guess in an email. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am praying according to his will. My problem is resting in his timing and way of doing things.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.